The Big Lie: Exposing the Nazi Roots of the American Left
4 Stars
I heard about this book on the Louder with Crowder Show on CRTV.com. I’ve heard a lot about Dinesh D’Souza but have never read anything by him. However, he pointed out something on that show that I’ve always wondered about. Why is fascism of which Nazism is considered an aspect of, considered a far right movement when it was called “The German National Socialist Party”? So I had to read this book.
I now have thank Dinesh for pointing out the obvious. When a spade is a spade call it one.
Nazism is not fascism but it was an aspect of it. Benito Mussolini was the first person to implement fascism as a national movement. However, El Duce was a socialist through and through. He just saw that the goals of socialism could be reached though another path. El Duce and Franklin Delano Roosevelt, we’re in a world leader mutual admiration society. FDR sent economic advisors to Italy to see how the Italians were accomplishing so much. FDR was impressed and tried to accomplish the things El Duce was doing in Italy in America.
What Dinesh points out in this book is that fascism is just an aspect of another movement, the Progressive Movement. That’s right the Progressive Movement which is a direct result of the Enlightenment. They’re all connected.
The most amazing thing that I got from this book was what happened when the Germans wrote their Nuremberg Code. The Germans were meticulous in their depravity. They kept careful records of prisoners, and kept track those prisoners by tattooing numbers on their arms. They also kept careful records of how they were creating their Third Reich.
“On June 5, 1934, shortly after Hitler’s ascent to power, the leading figures behind the Nuremberg Laws gathered at a meeting to determine what those laws should actually say. Among those present were Bernhard Losener principal drafter of the Nuremberg Nuremberg legislation; Franz Gurtner, the Reich Minister of Justice; Roland Freisler, State Secretary of the Justice Ministry and later president of the Nazi People’s Court; and Karl Klee, a presiding criminal court judge. One of the most knowledgeable sources for the Nazis was a young lawyer named Heinrich Krueger, who had studied at the University of Arkansas and whose research into U.S. race law formed the basis of the work of the Nazi Ministry of Justice”
The people that wrote the Nuremberg laws wanted to find a precedent for what they were going to do and they found it in the Jim Crow southern laws, passed by the Democrat party, that Heinrich Krueger had studied. How’s that for cool? Of course the Nazi’s weren’t as bad as the Southern Democrats were. The Democrats had doctrine on if there was one drop of African blood a person was considered black. The Nazi’s would only say a person was Jewish if one of their great grandparents were Jewish. Not one drop but 1/32 of their genetics, so the Nazis were less anti-Semitic than the Southern Democrats racist.
While this is amazing it falls right in line with other things that I’ve read about the Nazis. For example when Hitler was told that the world would react against the final solution, Hitler said that the world would ignore genocide like it did when the Ottommans/Turkey committed genocide against the Arminians during WWI. Also, that Goebelles and Hitler learned of the “Big Lie” from American advertisers. So the idea that they learned how to be efficient legal racists.
One other interesting thing I learned. The Democrat Party has in the past practiced the current legal definition of genocide against Indigenous Americans mostly under their founder Andrew Jackson. I know it is a historical mistake to judge past times by todays standards but practicing the legal definition of genocide is pretty reprehensible whenever it’s done I’d think.
It’s a good book I highly recommend it. Eye opening.
No comments:
Post a Comment